Who here is a Millwall fan?

Millwall

manchester united is my favourite euro team, but as far as division 1 (whatever it's called) sides go, millwall are now right up there with derby county, ipswich, etc etc. i want all of them to do well.

i think you'll find that outside of each of our's favourite clubs, we simply support whatever club canadians are on. you'll not see too many sheffield united fans again until thomas lindley and ryan gyaki get a game.

Think you'll find the clubs are followed with interest because of the Canadian content, yeah that's true. And I'm hoping Millwall dose all right with our two lads standing out.

Think you'll also find that people over here will go out of their way to follow the goings on at clubs they've always followed since day one, whatever the reasons. Dad's team. Favorite player from years ago. Lots of television coverage back in the '80s. Blah, blah, blah. And that's not going to change a heck of a lot, Canadians on the squad or no.

Three clubs going up this year, and my prefered pecking order dosen't have Millwall joining them. Simpson and Serioux will just have to wait.

I definitly enjoyed listenin to the match yesterday. The millwall supporters sound simply awesome, the stdium sounded like it had 80 000 people yesterday. in the game vs plymouth i continued to listen to it even after josh got subbed out......so if this keeps up i may just become a millwall fan, with or without josh and adrian.

I'm a Millwall fan now! Two years I visited The Den when I was 16 and was likely going back the following summer for one of their youth camps or a trial (only because of connections with the club). But I'm loving Millwall right now, mainly because of Serioux and Simpson! WOOO!

Well.. I spent much of last year trying to catch a glimpse of Lars on the Tottenham bench...

Fulham, Norwich and Ipswich interest me right now. The only EPL team that I actually like that has no Canadian content is Bolton... don't know why.. but they do.

Otherwise I just cheer for anyone but ManU. :D

Archived