hargreaves england(R)

snake

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is probably in the wrong forum but never mind then....I'll give him credit for having the guts to take the 5th penalty. It was a very saveable one mind you, but he had the fortune of having the 3 previous England kicker's shoot straight down the middle so that by the time he took his the Portugese keeper finally stood still rather than guessing and Hargreaves scored. I sense some collusion on the part of the English players. :)

quote:Originally posted by Dante79

Hargraves=Trader.....am glad Englad is out!

Let me get this straight, Hargreaves (The Canadian)is the traitor yet England should be punished. Odd logic. England just simple followed the rules, it was a Canadian that was the traitor and was bad.

You bitter and twisted Canadian bastards, just got back from the pub so excuse my language. I agree about Hargreaves. I would have brought Keiron Dyer on myself. But relax, with the squad you have at the moment, good luck with the WC qualifiers.

Domdick if you want to be loved by the fans of other countries you should play with players from your own country. Were an English player who was wanted by England to choose to play for Canada despite never having lived there I can't imagine how bitter and vitriolic the English response would be.

quote:Originally posted by Gian-Luca

This is probably in the wrong forum but never mind then....

Gian-luca is right, just what does this have to do with Canadian national teams??? I have always moved Hargreaves topics to the general forum, but I didn't see this thread until now. I don't know why the other mods didn't move it, but I'll do so now.

quote:Originally posted by DJT

Gian-luca is right, just what does this have to do with Canadian national teams??? I have always moved Hargreaves topics to the general forum, but I didn't see this thread until now. I don't know why the other mods didn't move it, but I'll do so now.

Some reason the drop down didnt have the option to move it to another forum..i guess i just dont have special supermod powers :D

quote:Originally posted by Dante79

What I meant is that he's Canadian and should have played for his country!

That is true. Therefore blame his bad Canadian upbringing that made him think it was acceptable to piss on his Canadian heritage, rather than England.

Archived