Simpson Scores!!!

Jarrek

quote:Originally posted by Sigma

I wonder where his older brother found the pictures so quickly?

You know these computer geeks. He got the pics at www.reuters.com

goto the top right corner. There is a pull down that says news or photos. They come up seconds after they are taken.

Some how we have to get this stuff on TV. We had a big party here. I think I came as close as you can to having a heart attack. Someone should have a video on us watching these screens and cheering and play it on funniest home videos.

quote:Originally posted by Jarrek

Done! Even though it wasn't me who did the change!

Thanks. And while we're here, it would be great if we could put these photos (and the one of the boys celebrating Hume's goal against the Czechs) in some kind of photo gallery for easy access. Future goal celebrations could be added into the gallery, as a suggestion.

quote:Originally posted by amacpher

For anyone who didn't see it, it was definitely one of the best goals of the tourney!! What a great first touch Simpson had!!! And the second touch not too bad either - 30 yard laser into the far-top corner!

How were you able to see the goal?

I must say, Sportsnet has been quite frusterating. No replies, no info...

They cover the European soccer more than Canadian. They need to give their head a shake a realize what country they are in.

I would really like to see some clips from their games!! Anybody, please post! :)

-Travis (Josh Simpson's Brother)

Hey welcome Travis, thanks for posting those pics on your site. Warms the heart. I couldn't agree more about Sportsnet. We're all damn proud of the boys, if you e-mail your brother, let him know that there are a lot of people back home who care and are pretty pumped.

cheers,

matthew

quote:Originally posted by strobe_z

finding people who care about soccer isn't hard... it's finding people who care about CANADIAN soccer... that's hard.

ACtually I think both are nearly impossible to find (in Canada).

I should also remind everyone that IF you were in Europe and wanted to watch or even follow the World Youth Cup, you'd have serious problems as well.

Archived