TSN&RDS official broadcasters CSA

Moldy9

"We are excited that TSN and RDS will continue their commitment to partner with Canada Soccer as the official broadcasters for National Team matches across the country on their networks and digital properties," said Peter Montopoli, General Secretary of Canada Soccer. "As the Canadian broadcaster for both FIFA and CONCACAF international matches, we feel they are the perfect fit to work with us to grow the world's game everywhere in Canada."

http://canadasoccer.com/canada-soccer-announces-tsn-and-rds-as-official-broadcast-partners-p160842

Excited to hear more Vic Rauter "THE NACHO NACHOOOO MAN!!!"

I miss Nigel Reed. Not as bias as Luke Wileman when IMFC and TFC lock horns mostly in part to his wife being a Greek Montrealer. 

Any feelings on TSN and RDS staying on?

8 minutes ago, Moldy9 said:

Any feelings on TSN and RDS staying on?

TSN needs to offer a streaming package soon or else Canada Soccer could miss the chance to capture these younger viewers who are more likely to pay for streaming services for their content. I don't think TSN plans on doing this any time soon.

13 minutes ago, Ruffian said:

TSN needs to offer a streaming package soon or else Canada Soccer could miss the chance to capture these younger viewers who are more likely to pay for streaming services for their content. I don't think TSN plans on doing this any time soon.

But don't they already stream games? They've been streaming them (VCup) on their App even though if you're not in Canada you can't watch which is annoying. 

9 minutes ago, Moldy9 said:

But don't they already stream games? They've been streaming them (VCup) on their App even though if you're not in Canada you can't watch which is annoying. 

Means streaming subscription...ie not having to buy cable package.

Archived