Euro 2016 tickets

1zzurri

1 hour ago, masster said:

Yes. I used it twice. Once in Spain and once in Germany. They set up a pick up point, usually in a meeting room in a hotel close to the stadium. The line can be pretty long, but besides that, it is a pretty easy process.

On a side note, I might have some people dropping out of the trip. So I might have some tickets to the Italy matches if interested. Should know in a week or so.

Thanks for the advice, i think i might give them a shot...or do you recommend scalpers on game day?

If you have 2 spares for the Italy-Sweden match i would love to buy them off of you!

35 minutes ago, jpg75 said:

Thanks for the advice, i think i might give them a shot...or do you recommend scalpers on game day?

If you have 2 spares for the Italy-Sweden match i would love to buy them off of you!

Scalpers on game day are hard to predict. Some times in knockout rounds, you might find a decent price. But usually for first round games, when people know the schedule and have planned to travel, it can be expensive. I would try to buy in advance for first round games.

20 hours ago, masster said:

Yes. I used it twice. Once in Spain and once in Germany. They set up a pick up point, usually in a meeting room in a hotel close to the stadium. The line can be pretty long, but besides that, it is a pretty easy process.

On a side note, I might have some people dropping out of the trip. So I might have some tickets to the Italy matches if interested. Should know in a week or so.

Thanks for the info Masster. I would grab the Ita vs Ire game if you have extra.

• 1 month later...

Does anybody know if the Euro 2016 tickets include public transport or rail travel? I know he World Cup ticket in Germany in 2006 did. All I can find on the website is this...

Does my ticket entitle me to use public transport?

Details on the use of UEFA EURO 2016 tickets on public transport will be available at EURO2016.com at a later stage.

Did this answer your question? Yes / No

• 1 month later...
On March 31, 2016 at 6:25 PM, jpg75 said:

I'm not sure what is going on this tournament but I think I gave you bad advice. You could have gotten tickets in front of the stadium for both Italy- Belgium and Italy-Ireland for under face value. Only Italy-Sweden was going for above face value. Have people found anything different for other games?

On 6/24/2016 at 2:48 PM, masster said:

I'm not sure what is going on this tournament but I think I gave you bad advice. You could have gotten tickets in front of the stadium for both Italy- Belgium and Italy-Ireland for under face value. Only Italy-Sweden was going for above face value. Have people found anything different for other games?

Finding the same thing. Just got back and it looked like it was no problem getting tickets to games outside the stadiums. I sold a few games(Cat 1) that I had extra tickets for and I was happy to get face value or just under face value. 

On 6/24/2016 at 1:48 PM, masster said:

It's OK, we wanted the security of having the tickets in hand before travelling across the ocean....but yes prices dropped closer to game day. Spain-Czech tickets were close to face value and so were Italy-Sweden.

Archived