Canadians abroad: November 27 - December 3, 2015

DJT

For perspective an 6.8 was pretty average and 6.1 was lowest on QPR. That being said the (early) substitutions probably naturally biases the ratings. Of note, it looks like QPR are lining Hoilett up behind the striker in a (?) number 10 roll. Can anyone who watched the game confirm/deny this?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For perspective an 6.8 was pretty average and 6.1 was lowest on QPR. That being said the (early) substitutions probably naturally biases the ratings. Of note, it looks like QPR are lining Hoilett up behind the striker in a (?) number 10 roll. Can anyone who watched the game confirm/deny this?

he played mostly on the left

I thionk that what SuperCanuck has asked has been answered. Finland is not a high level, and I don't want Grizzly writing a tl;dr post about how the Finnish Second division is not a good level. Charlie Trafford was a star player at a good club in Finland and got a call-up when we chose to keep many midifielders at their clubs and they need an injury for that to happen and he wasn't called when the full squad was in. I'm not even talking about a player who plays in the second division. Plus, Aird is only there because we need someone who can play right back alongside Ouimette with Ledgerwood injured  and he was chosen. It's unfair to compare both players, and given that Gasparotto was U23 eligible could explain his call-up.

I think now my question's been answered.  I know nothing at all about the Finnish league.

Thank you

Most QPR fans were pleased with Petrasso's performance and figure he has a bright future there, it will be interesting to see what plans the new manager has for him! As for Hoilett, he played mostly on the left but drifted in to the #10 position switching places with Dutch International Leroy Fer!

Archived