What section are the Voyageurs Vancouver seats?

MrsC

I just realized that the Quarterfinal match in Vancouver is on my birthday, and it might be fun to spend it at a World Cup match.  I know it is too late for V section tickets, but I would try to buy a ticket near by.  I can probably only fit one more trip in so I am not going to make any decisions until after I see where we land tomorrow night. 

^^^ The general plan is to continue using FF as the supporter's section and we have communicated that to the LOC and VSM (Venue Security Manager). They have agreed that we can continue buying our tickets there and doing our thing there (standing, chanting, singing, drumming, etc.)

They have however requested that we change the flag poles to a telescoping type rather than the PVC conduit. What they are referring to is a golf ball retriever thingy that you can buy at Golftown or the window washer extension that apparently you can buy at Canadian Tire. I will check into this when I get back to Edmonton after my WNT Montreal and MNT Toronto road trip.

I have been able to work it out so that I could go to the quarterfinal game but it will have to be a 24 hour trip.  It is going to cost 900 for flight and hotel for only one day so this is where I am stuck.  I am probably willing to spend that ridiculous amount if Canada is definitely playing.  I feel like I need to book the trip now if I am going to go though, because I have to be back early on the Sunday and the flight I need could fill up. It's a bit of an expensive leap of faith.

Archived