***VOYAGEURS Scarf Orders Available Now****

Razcle

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.Updated the Paid list. Currently about 25 orders are still unpaid check the first post to ensure that your status is appropriate.

2. Spoke with our scarf guys and they are finishing up Friday(today) and will start shipping Friday or Monday. I expect to get them mid-late next week. I will email everyone once they are individually packaged so you know to expect them

3. We chose Poland to get them manufactured because this was where the first order was made and the product is fantastic. I didn't want to try someone local incase they came out distorted or of poor quality. Also all the TFC supporters groups use this company so I was comfortable ordering from them as they have a fantastic reputation. Email me if you want more info.

True Enough. Thanks for the Support. I sent out emails to all outstanding orders. I dont have contact info for

JIMMYJAMES x2

TEAM.BATES x1

TINTIN x1

If anyone knows these lads or if you are either of these three members could you please email me your contact info or go to the first post to lear how to make payment.

quote:Originally posted by Vigilante

are you still doing these? sre you up to date on them?

We still have some available. And I am up-to-date as per the list on the first page. There are a few more payments that I am yet to recieve from email, but I will get to these later today.

I would love to ship out on Monday if they scarves roll in.

I just received your email with a pic of my soon-to-arrive package. Thanks a lot Razcle. You deserve some well earned $50.00 Carlsbergs next homegame at the BMO, which of course will be played on our well earned grass. What a beautiful day it will be.

Hey guys just a heads up... I am sick with the flu right now, so I have to slow down the packing so I don't send you my sickness. I have got out 3/4 of them but only emailed 1/3 of you to let you know.. I will get back at er soon but I have to lay low for a bit. I will status update as soon as I can, but I can't get to all of your emails ATM.

I always king of sucked at biology -- physics and chemistry were more my thing, so bear with me. Basically, you can't kill a virus, because it's not really alive. Outside of a host creature, a virus (depending on type) will either fade away, or go dormant. If it's one that goes dormant, it can later be re-activated.

But this really doesn't have much to do with soccer. So I'll try to tie it in. The Spanish Flu of 1918-1919 was, in part, spread around the world by human to human contact among the massive troop movements which followed World War I. Would the movement of fans before and after a World Cup represent a similar risk? How many fans typically travel for a World Cup, officially and unofficially? Maybe a half-million? More?

Archived