***VOYAGEURS Scarf Orders Available Now****

Razcle

why am i getting bad flashbacks here?

Razcle........ hmmmmmmm? are you polish by any chance?

since (due to you being a voyageur) i already know you're a soccer fan....... i'm kinda worried that you'll be both!!

(but i'd still love to order a pair of scarves)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Shep

Hey Razcle, thanks for the pm and putting the order together, just wondering if you'll be at the DC match this Saturday?

Hey Shep, Prizby and other TFC fans, Unfortunately I wont be at the DC game this weekend as I got 'told' that I have to play in a small town ball tourney this weekend as payback for all the times the girlfriend came and cheered for TFC. I told her she should be paying me for the good times had but that didn't fly very well. We will try and arrange something soon or just fire off EMT, Paypal, Hyperwallet, Cheque. (I think I got everything)

quote:Originally posted by Olgier

Check is in the mail.

Thank you for organizing this.

Allez les Rouges!!!!!

Cheers to everyone that has sent payment. I hope I replied to each of you specifically letting you know I recieved. Thanks to everyone sending out cheques as well. I will let you know when they arrive.

quote:Originally posted by Acid-Tone

why am i getting bad flashbacks here?

Razcle........ hmmmmmmm? are you polish by any chance?

since (due to you being a voyageur) i already know you're a soccer fan....... i'm kinda worried that you'll be both!!

(but i'd still love to order a pair of scarves)

I am not 100% sure what you are referring to, but if you are referring to the famous Houdini that went to the World Cup so graciously on the backs of the Voyageurs, I can assure you that once Canada got booted out, so did my dreams of going to South Africa.

If you want a pair of scarfs, I just need your Zip code and I can let you know exactly how much shipping will be to the US.

Haha..Razcle is Alive but busier then a one man orchestra. I am in the process of moving from my student housing and trying to maintain a brand new job in the lovely city of Toronto (I commute 1hr each way every day) and still try and make some time for everything else. I'm sure I'm not alone in this. Anyways Scarves are selling really well and should arrive within the next week or so. If you haven't already paid, I would be greatful if you could do that so I can put some money back on my Student Line of Credit.

Thanks to everyone that is attaching really nice messages with their payments. I am quite greatful to be doing this and want to help support the lads in the few ways I know how.

I will start shipping as soon as I receive the scarves. So far it has been 14 days since the wired money was recieved by the scarf company and they said I should see them 21 days after they receive the money. I will fire off an email to to everyone once the scarves are being shipped out. It will likely take a whole day to get all the packages ready.

Cheers

Archived