***VOYAGEURS Scarf Orders Available Now****

Razcle

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Razcle

Haha...What do you mean ignored? Enlighten me!

Last time I put my request early and once the scarfs were ready I kept asking whoever was in charge to tell me how much money to send including shipping costs to me. I only got promises after promises. At the end I just gave up. I even tried to buy one from anyone who may have had an extra one but to no avail.

Some posters consider I don't contribute anything worthwhile to this forum. Maybe that is why. Se la vie!

quote:Originally posted by The Ref

Last time I put my request early and once the scarfs were ready I kept asking whoever was in charge to tell me how much money to send including shipping costs to me. I only got promises after promises. At the end I just gave up. I even tried to buy one from anyone who may have had an extra one but to no avail.

Some posters consider I don't contribute anything worthwhile to this forum. Maybe that is why. Se la vie!

I'm so sorry Ref. Please know that if I missed your order, it was totally unintentional. If I ever see you at a game your beers are on me. And I mean that. Learn from my mistakes Razcle!

Peace.

Martin.

Archived