Rohan certain he is staying

Charming fellow. Sure he brings something valuable to the team besides what he shows on the pitch AND I think he's going to have a wonderful year given some of the improvements TFC has already made so far.

But Ben Knight's blog is correct. I don't know where the money is coming from for all these players. Is there that much allocation cash in the treasury?

quote:Originally posted by Cheeta

Charming fellow. Sure he brings something valuable to the team besides what he shows on the pitch AND I think he's going to have a wonderful year given some of the improvements TFC has already made so far.

But Ben Knight's blog is correct. I don't know where the money is coming from for all these players. Is there that much allocation cash in the treasury?

I would estimate that there is currently about $600,000 left. $150,000 was traded to Houston as part of the DeRo trade and DeRo's contract likely took another $200,000 or so. Maybe about $50-75,000 is likely being used on Dichio and Robbo combined.

So, plenty. It's a short term solution, however. Which is why TFC needs to win this year.

Archived