OT: Mods re: resident troll

At the end of the day I accept your position and no further discussion on this is warranted. I only suggest that you encourage this person to actually support Canada or it's soccer clubs BEFORE coming on here for the express purpose of muddying the informational waters with misinformation, wild speculation and utter nonsense.

Not to further stir the pot, but how is implying that Beckham leaving MLS will water down the value of the expansion fee considered trolling? Surely that possibility will strenghthen the applicant's positions. Personally I think that even if Beckham stays, 40M is a ridiculos amount, and kudos to Joey Saputo for standing his ground. 40M as an expansion fee reeks of a Ponzi-like scheme, where fresh money is used to pay initial investors.

quote:Originally posted by Gloucester in FLA

Not to further stir the pot, but how is implying that Beckham leaving MLS will water down the value of the expansion fee considered trolling? Surely that possibility will strenghthen the applicant's positions. Personally I think that even if Beckham stays, 40M is a ridiculos amount, and kudos to Joey Saputo for standing his ground. 40M as an expansion fee reeks of a Ponzi-like scheme, where fresh money is used to pay initial investors.

Of course, its not trolling if it comes from anybody else. But when your on this agenda and your posts are always of teh same them to undermine and annoy the wishes of so many in are of pinning for an MLS franchise in vancouver, then its trolling.

Its not just this rumor. Its constantly bringing up rumors that are generally believed to have no merit of truth, and then arguing with himself. He isn't as bad here as on big soccer where he keeps posting about this "Will Vancouver Pay $40m" and then follows it with the same five posts arguing both sides of things.

Archived