Bring in new roster for Edmonton?

Miche

Hey, obviously we're all completely drained. It looked so good after 1-1 with the attack, Hume and Friend brought some life, but I digress.

Just curious if you guys think we should make multiple changes to the roster, to give some young kids some great experience against mexico? I assume guys like Radz would appreciate sitting out a useless game. I felt so bad for him running in a f-ing circle, basically doing the damn triangle drill with no one coming up to help... digress again..

anyways, any thoughts? Is it too late to make the changes? Does Dale give a crap to do that?

Pretty hard to keep de Jong off the pitch now. He had a great match I thought.

Ali G did alright. I think with the tactics we played yesterday Friend would be the more dangerous scoring threat but I'm pretty sure against Mexico we may need a more mobile target and Ali trumps Robbie in that area in my book.

Not sure what to do with Radz. He's an animal, but 4 days to rest those old legs won't cut it. But who goes up front otherwise?

I wouldn't mess with the roster too much. There's plenty of time for the younger players to get some experience in the near future. But right now we're at home, empty stadium or no, you have to play to win. Anything else who be entirely un-Canadian.

definitely keep Radz in! I think he is amazing and plays full throttle, lots of skill and talent and can pass things down to the younger players. I'd like to see the CSA reward our players in the Whitecaps and Impact who are having great seasons. Bring back Clarke and Nash, Grande and Pizzolito and any other Canadian on the USL all star team roster. These guys are winners.

Archived