St. Vincent is bringing the heat apparently...

strobe_z

quote:

" We know we are the underdogs in this game as Canada have many players playing in big leagues all over the world, but we have been improving a lot lately and we will not be fearing them," said the fullback, who began his career with Trinidadian outfit Joe Public. "They might want to be fearing us!"

quote:Originally posted by BrennanFan

quote:

" We know we are the underdogs in this game as Canada have many players playing in big leagues all over the world, but we have been improving a lot lately and we will not be fearing them," said the fullback, who began his career with Trinidadian outfit Joe Public. "They might want to be fearing us!"

I found the quote about them soon being in the same category as the US & Mexico in terms of Concacaf powers to be quite interesting.

quote:Originally posted by Gian-LucaI found the quote about them soon being in the same category as the US & Mexico in terms of Concacaf powers to be quite interesting.

Jack Warner made the writer put it in! [:o)]

'The team, an intriguing mix of overseas professionals and local players, has John so excited that he sees a future of true respectability right around the corner. "I think in the next ten to 15 years, people will be mentioning us in the same breath as Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica and Haiti...maybe even with Mexico and the USA. We're that good."'

St. VAG heading right up there with USA and Mexico huh. These guys are sure talking a lot of smack they've jinxed themselves big time.

quote:Originally posted by Soju

'The team, an intriguing mix of overseas professionals and local players, has John so excited that he sees a future of true respectability right around the corner. "I think in the next ten to 15 years, people will be mentioning us in the same breath as Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica and Haiti...maybe even with Mexico and the USA. We're that good."'

lol... haven't they heard that pride goeth before destruction? :D

Archived