Victoria Gatherings: Upcoming National Team Games

ted

• 4 weeks later...

For me by job is extremely flexible when it comes to taking time off to watch football. As long as I don't have a meeting or are out of town I can almost always get time off. And even then if its an internal meeting, its expected that I won't schedule anything when my club or country is playing.

I'd like to meet up for the game live somewhere, but I have to be home (downtown) for the Swiss game at 11:45 as I'm having people over.

quote:Originally posted by piltdownman

For me by job is extremely flexible when it comes to taking time off to watch football. As long as I don't have a meeting or are out of town I can almost always get time off. And even then if its an internal meeting, its expected that I won't schedule anything when my club or country is playing.

I'd like to meet up for the game live somewhere, but I have to be home (downtown) for the Swiss game at 11:45 as I'm having people over.

I'd like to watch it live too, but I won't know until early next week what my schedule is going to be like.

Where were you thinking of watching the game live? What's open at 9:30 that will be showing the game?

Archived