Voyageurs Cup 2007 Match 1: Montreal vs Vancouver (R)

http://www.montrealimpact.com/News/News.aspx?language=EN&ArticleID=704&Focus=0

Always a classic!. Vancouver is the team I respect the most in the A-League, after the Impact of course:) Looking forward to seeing Edouardo Sobrango and company again. Game is on SRC (french CBC) at 7:30 p.m. EST, or tape delay at 10:30 p.m. for those of you on the west coast.

Cheers to a great game Enjoy[8D]!!!

quote:Originally posted by jonovision

Once again, I'm operating under the principle of "beggars can't be choosers" which is operative when finding soccer on Canadian television.

C'Mon lads ... its on free TV what the problem? Ok it aint TFC none the less it is CANADIAN !!! WTF? Hoping for some feeback from the SOUTHSIDE!!!

quote:Originally posted by Mr.Impact

C'Mon lads ... its on free TV what the problem? Ok it aint TFC none the less it is CANADIAN !!! WTF? Hoping for some feeback from the SOUTHSIDE!!!

You could make a strong argument that it is actually more Canadian since there will be no MLS games this year that feature more than 10 Canadians on the pitch.

I'll be watching the match while following Canada-Velenzuela (as much as that is possible) online.

You could make a strong argument that it is actually more Canadian since there will be no MLS games this year that feature more than 10 Canadians on the pitch.

I'll be watching the match while following Canada-Velenzuela (as much as that is possible) online.

Good Enough ....Yes Canada will be playimg Mighty Venezueala.....Oh Sh*t...be afraid[:X] That being said, this is still a classice, for those non AMERICANIZED MLS cities that still have a team in the USL First division.

quote:Originally posted by Vancouver Fan

WTF? Hoping for some feeback from the SOUTHSIDE!!!

I'll definitely be watching the game while following Canada online.

Looking for a Caps win tonight to make a statement if nothing else.Won't make a prediction but wins in Montreal are rare.I think Vancouver got the monkey off the back last playoffs.I think that will mean quite a bit tonight.

http://www.montrealimpact.com/News/News.aspx?language=EN&ArticleID=704&Focus=0

Always a classic!. Vancouver is the team I respect the most in the A-League, after the Impact of course:) Looking forward to seeing Edouardo Sobrango and company again. Game is on SRC (french CBC) at 7:30 p.m. EST, or tape delay at 10:30 p.m. for those of you on the west coast.

Cheers to a great game Enjoy[8D]!!!

It's on tape delay again? What do they have better to show here at 4.30? My media centre program guide has this game at 4.30 local time. Dammit!

Good Enough ....Yes Canada will be playimg Mighty Venezueala.....Oh Sh*t...be afraid[:X] That being said, this is still a classice, for those non AMERICANIZED MLS cities that still have a team in the USL First division.

That's rich.

Who are the Impact's next opponents? How about their last opponents? [8)]

Pretty nice broadcast (quality is pretty similar to CBC's Toronto FC coverage) and the game isn't bad either.

Yeah,I thought the pace was pretty good and some quality chances epecially for Montreal. Nice save by Tony Caig on Gbeke.

quote:Originally posted by Krammerhead

I don't mind listening to the french broadcast. If I want to listen in English I'd listen to the Whitecaps radio guys. Grant Needham and Rob Martier butcher players names and are completely annoying.

Good heavens...I thought I was the only one. They're completely hopeless...the worst in the league by far.

quote:Originally posted by Krammerhead

I don't mind listening to the french broadcast. If I want to listen in English I'd listen to the Whitecaps radio guys. Grant Needham and Rob Martier butcher players names and are completely annoying.

Good heavens...I thought I was the only one. They're completely hopeless...the worst in the league by far.

Originally posted by Mr.Impact

[i'll definitely be watching the game while following Canada online.

the commentator on french cbc was giving frequent update of the CAN /VEN game as well during the Impact broadcast.

Archived