Cristiano Ronaldo chop?

argh1

Let me yell you about Cristiano.....I hate him.... I freaking hate him.

The little ***** after three years in the EPL continues to do the riverdance thing over the ball and whines to the ref.

Man, I don't know why he doesn't get decked and stomped on more often.

Then he does that riverdance thing and jumps over a defenders leg for a penalty. Then he does a complete stop after starting on the PK and the refs allow his continuation? If I was playing I woulda taken the red card and re-arranged a few of the little ****'s teeth for being such a showboat whiney little b******

Would somebody break this little *****'s leg and get him out of EPL.

I hate him. He makes the game look almost as bad as Seamus from ESPN makes the game sound.

They both make my skin crawl.

What school of dramatics did this little ***** graduate from. Please tell me he's bound outta EPL soon for a no touch "continental" league.

He's like the Sean Avery of soccer, except Avery stands up for himself and doesn't look like he's trying out for a part in the play "The Boys in the Band" or "Brokeback Mountain"

I love Cristiano Ronaldo. Infact, he is one of the reasons I am here. It is players like him that make the game exciting. Sure I hate diving, but did you see that TFC vs KC game last week. It happened all the time. That don't mean I hate all those players.

Are you a Chelsea fan?

quote:Originally posted by Jamit

I love Cristiano Ronaldo.....

.....Are you a Chelsea fan?

No not a Chelsea fan and I've never even set foot across the pond. I follow QPR and Halifax Town, for reasons I can't really explain.

The only pro soccer I've ever seen live is L'Impact a couple of times a year. Boston is the closest MLS team to me, I may take in a Revolution game this year just to check out MLS.

I watch soccer on TV because I like it, that's it that's all.

I as you may have guessed just don't like Cristiano. This is probably the third year Cristiano has moved me to start a thread.

He is undoubtly a very talented player. But his dramatics drive me crazy. He's just one of those players I look at even when they do close ups of him I want somebody to deck him and make him stop the smug little jerk-off stunts he does.

That’s got to be the most stupid post I have ever read!

Grow up.

And try to appreciate something special when you see it.

Actually never mind, please stick to watching QPR and Halifax Town.

You are not worthy of watching a talent lake Ronaldo.

If you hate seeing his face on TV, get used to it, because you will be seeing alot more of it

You're not alone argh1. Cristiana Ronaldo gets my blood boiling as well. Undoubtedly an immense talent, but his stunts, his constant smug expression and his general insolence really set me off. That and he plays for Man U (but I really don't care much for any of England's big 4).

quote:Originally posted by Manuel

That’s got to be the most stupid post I have ever read!

Grow up.

And try to appreciate something special when you see it.

Actually never mind, please stick to watching QPR and Halifax Town.

You are not worthy of watching a talent lake Ronaldo.

If you hate seeing his face on TV, get used to it, because you will be seeing alot more of it

The lad has actually grown on me a bit, but considering I had zero use for him at all a couple of years ago there really was nowhere to go but up.

But then again, a lot of his crap (and that's what it is, crap) has thinned out as his stay in England has progressed.

Does have a pretty ordinary left foot. Problem is he's so quick it's pretty hard to keep him on it and if you do his pace and control can get him that extra yard and extra second to compensate a bit.

Lots of players do what they have to do to get up the oppositions nose. So he's a whinning, diving, gutless cheat? So what? If it puts off the enemy it puts off the enemy. Same as the lad who goes in hard spikes 1st or does the windmill on a high ball or gives a fellow a calf rake when the ref's looking the otherway. It's all cheating.

Of course, the "hard man" at least risks reprisal or worse, the ref's disapproval. Not much risk, and therefore no courage in some of the crap CR pulls off.

Shame isn't it? Doesn't matter what he does or what art he creates on the pitch his memmory will always be stained by his bull**** antics. "Hand of God" sort of stuff.

Ronaldo dives a lot, but he is exciting. I don't know why you have a special hate towards him. Loads of players dive, and most are boring on top of it. And for some reason, those other players (besides Ronaldo) who dive AND are exciting, get a free pass. Nobody complains about the diving by Ronaldinho, Kaka' or Joe Cole.

Do you know why he has that “smug” expression? Because he’s been kicked at so much since he was a kid. And the more you kick him, the more he wants to go at you.

That “smug” expression you talk about is will and determination. As for his stunts, every player has stunts, but he’s calmed down this year, and he has matured a bit from when he was an 18 year old making his Premiership debut a few years ago. His peers don’t seem to have a problem with the ways he plays, as he was voted by them as the best player in England this year. I guess if he doesn’t play for a team you like, you will dislike him, but as a soccer fan, you should appreciate him.

Archived