Return of the Report!

JamesW

Well, bit different isn't it?

That's it. Now your getting some spin on that ball. Have fun with it or why bother? Provoke discussion. Put out whatever facts you want and need to but don't become boxed in by them. Let the human side out in your podcasts. You'll enjoy it more and it'll be an easier and more entertaining listen.

And seriously now. This is the Voyageur website. Since when has anyone on this site let the facts get in the way of their opinions or arguments?

P.S. Get an e-mail recently?

quote:Originally posted by Cheeta

And seriously now. This is the Voyageur website. Since when has anyone on this site let the facts get in the way of their opinions or arguments?

thats a classic:D

Thanks Gian-Luca.

That's it. Now your getting some spin on that ball. Have fun with it or why bother? Provoke discussion. Put out whatever facts you want and need to but don't become boxed in by them. Let the human side out in your podcasts.

Well to tell you the truth, I had been scared of my human side. But I am hoping that is over. As it is indeed much funner talking, as oppesed to reading. I'm exited.:D

P.S. Get an e-mail recently?

No...

Crazy. I'll try a-gin. 5 Mb attachment so maybe it's getting filtered. Let me know if nothing shows.

Well I got a "0.01 MB" attachment from you. But no 5MB attachment...

Ha ha!

Oy! You punk! What part of "Test" don't you understand? Yeeesh. I sound like I'm 20 years old.

(Oh yeah. That mic' is ****. Bought if for the Little One for Christmas a few years ago 'cause she and her friends were all going to "chat" while they "chatted", which still doesn't make any sense to me but whatever. She used it once, twice maybe. Glad I didn't buy a serious one).

And I don't believe I've every claimed any knowledge or skill with computers. If you don't tell me how to re-grind a crankshaft or set up the detent cable on a TH350 I won't tell you how to transfer and convert files. Agreed? Good

Moving on.

Better. Being human doesn't mean being disorganized though. Suggestion. Get cue card or something. You've got the right idea I think. At least in what I like about broadcasting/pod casts. Just maybe jot down more of your rough thoughts on what you want to mention on your talking point list and then fly free-hand from there.

Otherwise, good. Well done. This work-in-progress of yours in coming along.

And I don't believe I've every claimed any knowledge or skill with computers. If you don't tell me how to re-grind a crankshaft or set up the detent cable on a TH350 I won't tell you how to transfer and convert files. Agreed? Good

I was hoping that was all done in good fun.;)

And yeah I will have notes for the next show for sure. Rambiling on for 21 minutes about nothing is a bad idea. Not what I want to do with this show at all.

Archived