Questioning the CSA's direction of the MNT

After lots of thought, i emailed the CSA and asked why they have let

the mens national program run into ruin since 2001. Also asked why the womens program is getting more exposure when a country's mens team is the #1 focus of all soccer fans, well except this country

anyways. We have yet to hire a full time national team boss, no friendlies that i can see leading up to the Gold Cup in the summer, and just wanted to know why. Not losing sleep over the prospect of an

answer from the CSA, but expect the usual business form letter, we

are out of office right now and can't ( or won't) reply to the message!! Has anyone else forwarded their concerns to the CSA?

quote:Originally posted by Mighty_TorontoFC

After lots of thought, i emailed the CSA and asked why they have let

the mens national program run into ruin since 2001. Also asked why the womens program is getting more exposure when a country's mens team is the #1 focus of all soccer fans, well except this country

anyways. We have yet to hire a full time national team boss, no friendlies that i can see leading up to the Gold Cup in the summer, and just wanted to know why. Not losing sleep over the prospect of an

answer from the CSA, but expect the usual business form letter, we

are out of office right now and can't ( or won't) reply to the message!! Has anyone else forwarded their concerns to the CSA?

If I was the CSA, I wouldn't bother to answer a question worded in that way?

Guest speedmonk42

I agree with Free Kick.

Every time I have every written the CSA, and not been a wanker asking rhetorical accusatory questions, I have gotten a reply.

Every time. (four total)

I am not saying you are a wanker MTFC(people send them far far worse), but you do have to ask yourself what kind of a reply could you get from them with questions like that?

quote:Originally posted by Richard

I used to answer all correspondence in business too, until it became an almost fulltime job then I too became selective. Patently silly, inflammatory or unreasonably critical, nonconstructive mail i.e. wanker-mail, got trashed.

Oh Richard, I just can't believe that a person like you would be receiving such kind of mail. tsk tsk

quote:Originally posted by speedmonk42

I agree with Free Kick.

Every time I have every written the CSA, and not been a wanker asking rhetorical accusatory questions, I have gotten a reply.

Every time. (four total)

I am not saying you are a wanker MTFC(people send them far far worse), but you do have to ask yourself what kind of a reply could you get from them with questions like that?

I had to tone it done just to get that nice[:0] I would expect an honest reply, stating where they plan to go with the program. I find

it weird they have a national coach picked, but won't mention it?

quote:Originally posted by speedmonk42

I agree with Free Kick.

Every time. (four total)

I had to tone it done just to get that nice[:0] I would expect an honest reply, stating where they plan to go with the program. I find

Guest speedmonk42

I know how you feel, most of us feel the same way.

I am going to write a small CSA apologist reply in the 'coach prediction thread'

Guest speedmonk42

I know how you feel, most of us feel the same way.

I am going to write a small CSA apologist reply in the 'coach prediction thread'

Archived