What got into Soccer Central?

Cheeta

Bit of Canadian content today on all fronts, no dought about it.

Has SportsNet ever run a Canadian Man of the Match poll before? Can't remember but I see Hume is currently leading with de Rossario a close second. (Voted JB myself).

Hume looked more relieved at finaly scoring than anything in that interview.

Ben Knight's current articule been posted here yet? If it has I missed it but he has a pretty good go at all the MLS bashers along with some other observations. Worth a read anyway.

No firm design on our National stadium just yet? Guess what they do have has some flexability in it, but sheesh. Go on already.

CSA/Telus "soccer is good" commercial? What's the world coming to?

Anyway, um wow. Show kept my interest today.

I watched the show today too! Thought it was the best one yet! Ya, according to Peddie, there are 4 seperate contracting teams an designers. They are looking at all the SSS in the US and will make an assesment and choose a design. But, ya, lets get this thing going!!!

All the stadium drama in the last year or so has perhaps been a good thing from the media point of view. Its starting to spawn alot of extra attention finally. All these little extras are popping up.

My mouth just about hit the ground when I saw that they where running a man of the match poll for Luxembourg.

quote:Originally posted by Stu

It almost makes you believe the show is actually taped in Canada;)

Sorry to be anal Cheeta(leave it), but it's "doubt" not "dought"

Sorry to be anal Stu (leave it), but bugger off and mark (or write) some university papers or something- this is a soccer forum, not an exercise in arrogant oneupmanship. We don't scan these posts to see that kind of pap.

Archived