Who should MLSE hire to run the MLS team?

Udinese

quote:Originally posted by Udinese

Does any one here have any suggestions for MLSE on who to hire to run the Toronto MLS team?

Tino Lettieri- the greatest goalie ever produced in Canada and it would appeal to the Italian Canadians of Montreal,

cause it's all about making sure the ethnics NASL nostalgics buy into the MLS Toronto Ethnics Blizzards

rolls eyes...

quote:Originally posted by G-Man

Tino Lettieri- the greatest goalie ever produced in Canada and it would appeal to the Italian Canadians of Montreal,

You are getting your inferiority complexes mixed up. This thread is about Toronto ;)

quote:Originally posted by G-Man

cause it's all about making sure the ethnics NASL nostalgics buy into the MLS Toronto Ethnics Blizzards

rolls eyes...

Dopey dope dope

quote:Originally posted by Elias

General Manager - Bob Lenarduzzi

Head Coach - Bob Lilley

Assistant Coaches - Nick Dasovic, Nick De Santis and Peter Pinizzotto

This looks good. ;)

Pls no Loserduzzi, he was so bad as the National team coach, he set soccer back in Canada 20 years. Look at Vancouver. They are a middle of the pack nothings in USL DIV 1.

Can you people here stop with your foolishness. Some of us here are trying to have a serious discussion about a very important issue with regards to the future of the Black Squirrels.

Thank you.

[:P]

I'm sorry, how's this for a serious contender?

_38296219_rocky150.jpg

some good choices out there.

one guy that stands out for me that usually puts together some decent teams and picks up some high calibre talent is Davey Gee.

his run with the Toronto Olympians were a dominant force and back in 1997, he streamed together the inaugural 1997 Lynx season and introduced Stalteri and DeRosario. After that year, he left the organization (remember Hartrells!!) the team took a nose-dive and became bottom dwellers in '98, '99, '00 with the like of Worcester and Connecticut, yayyyhh.

Does anyone know the whereabouts to Davey Gee???

other notables, Nick Dasovic all-round super guy. i wouldn't bother with Lenarduzzi, let him ponder with the Whitecaps until they join the MLS one day. i would keep Peter Pinizzotto as more oof an assistant rather than top dog. i'm sure, i am forgetting some other possible candidates. LONG LIVE THE BLACK SQUIRRELS!!!!:D

Can you people here stop with your foolishness. Some of us here are trying to have a serious discussion about a very important issue with regards to the future of the Black Squirrels.

Thank you.

[:P]

horton.gif

I still think the Toronto Tim Hortons, should be run by Mel Latsman [}:)]

Archived