Canada patch for FIFA'05 - NOW RELEASED!

strobe_z

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rosters are done.

Just had a game...

St.John's Clippers (I was STJ) v. Victoria United

- Riley O'Neill scores in the 49th minute to give Victoria United the lead after a bad mistake by Paul Fenwick

- Ante Jazic equalizes in the 78th minute off a header from a corner kick

- Extra-time solves nothing

- Penalty shootout. St. Johns comes through with the win after a Terry Dunfield miss for Victoria United.

Guys who are awaiting the arrival of this patch... trust me, it's worth the wait.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry.. it's not dead. In fact it's almost finished. All the graphics and rosters are done, but I'm waiting for my friend to do the database tweaking required to add the patch to the career and tournament modes. He's on a family vacation at the moment, so it's slow going.

Sorry.. it's not dead. In fact it's almost finished. All the graphics and rosters are done, but I'm waiting for my friend to do the database tweaking required to add the patch to the career and tournament modes. He's on a family vacation at the moment, so it's slow going.

The patch has been released! You can download version 1.0 of the patch at http://www.disciplenations.com/downloads.html

Finally, take your team to the top of the table. Introducing the Canadian Soccer League Premier and Championship Divisions. Choose from 20 reality-inspired. Get promoted or relegated.

Get first or second place in the Canadian Soccer League Premier and qualify to have a chance to play in the Concacaf Champions Cup. Make the World Club Championship - Win it all!

This version is an add on to the ISP 2.0 and the MLS/USL Update Patch 2.0. A stand alone version will be posted soon.

The league can be started in Region 2 in Career mode.

Canadian soccer teams including:

01.Victoria United (BC)

02.Vancouver Whitecaps (BC)

03.Edmonton Drillers (AB)

04.Calgary Mustangs (AB)

05.Regina Rovers (SK)

06.Saskatoon Athletica (SK)

07.Winnipeg Fury SC (MB)

08.Toronto Lynx (ON)

09.Toronto Blizzard (ON)

10.London City FC (ON)

11.Hamilton Steelers (ON)

12.Ottawa Nationals (ON)

13.Montreal Impact (QC)

14.Dynamo Quebec (QC)

15.Montreal Olympique (QC)

16.Sherbrooke Saints FC (QC)

17.Halifax Mariners (NS)

18.St. John's Clippers (NL)

19.Royal PEI (PE)

20.Fredricton FC (NB)

This is a free download, for the fans by the fans.

Looks great, I’ve been playing fifa 2005 religiously since last Feb, this will be a welcome mod. I played with the creation manager a bit myself, but I usually wound up making the game unstable. Anyway thanks for all the work that must have went in to this, look fwd to trying it.

can i please get detailed download instructions?

i thought i did it correctly. went to open my fifa 2005 and the game won't open anymore. i have no uninstalled it and will start from scratch. the readme should include detailed instructions for morons like myself.

ie/extract to which folder? etc etc.

thanks! lookin' forward to it.

ok... well... let's make sure of a few things..

1) Do you have a full install of FIFA? That means EVERYTHING has to be loaded to your desktop. We can't patch files that are being read from the CD-ROM.

2) Did you download and install the MLS/USL patch as well (and first)? A stand-alone version of the CSL patch is in the works, but at the moment you MUST download and install the MLS/USL patch for the CSL one to work. I think this is really cool regardless, because the top two teams in the CSL 1 division qualify for the CONCACAF Club Championships.... which will qualify you for the World Club Championships.

3) Do you have your FIFA installed in the default filepath? The patches will look to find files in (C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\Fifa 2005\data) if you have FIFA installed anywhere else, you'll need to point the installer in that direction.

Those are my first three guesses, so if none of those fix the problem, let me know and we'll look into it.

p.s. Anyone else having problems/success?

Archived