Play Soccer Magazine

john tv

Thanks to the support by the O.S.A inside soccer is back as PLAY SOCCER MAGAZINE.

It is very simular to the old version and has the same contributing writers with the exception of the feisty Dennis Fritter.Alfons is the still the publisher and editor as well.

The opinion/commentary section written by Alfons makes some good points about the strenght and popularity of soccer and some good comparisons are made between us and the other u.s

What blows my mind however that not one reference is made about the Canadian media and the lack of coverage by them of Canadian soccer.

To me it is the most important part, the coverage of our sport in this media.

So is Alfons covering up for these guys,time will tell.

quote:Originally posted by john tv

What blows my mind however that not one reference is made about the Canadian media and the lack of coverage by them of Canadian soccer.

To me it is the most important part, the coverage of our sport in this media.

Horse. Beating. Dead. A.

Please arrange in your preferred order.

quote:Originally posted by Loud Mouth Soup

Horse. Beating. Dead. A.

Unfortunately you could post that in most of the threads on this forum. (But please don't.)

John, where is this magazine available? Same distribution as Inside Soccer?

quote:Originally posted by DJT

Unfortunately you could post that in most of the threads on this forum. (But please don't.)

I don't know where this magazine is distibuted from.I suppose the OSA would be a start,or just call 411 for play soccer.I know Alfons reads this forum, so maybe he could be of help.I was going to reply to Loudmouth but this name represents serious phsylogical hang ups so I decided against it.

I don't know where this magazine is distibuted from.I suppose the OSA would be a start,or just call 411 for play soccer.I know Alfons reads this forum, so maybe he could be of help.I was going to reply to Loudmouth but this name represents serious phsylogical hang ups so I decided against it.

quote:Originally posted by john tv

I was going to reply to Loudmouth but this name represents serious phsylogical hang ups so I decided against it.

Hey, don't worry about LMS, he is actually a pretty good guy, not malicious at all. He's just our....

16414420260f0212a4.jpg

:D

I received a copy in the mail a couple of days ago, since I was a past subscriber to Inside Soccer.

Archived