May 31th Rochester at Toronto [R]

Yes - any news on starters for the Lynx?!

I have been biting my tongue on the Lynx so far... but this is simply too much. Lynx have Portland and Montreal in the next two ganmes to reach the half-way point of the season... 11 games, and they are likely to have 3pts to show for their efforts. Oh, and a trade that sent Ali Gerba (their top player) to Montreal for two players that simply don't measure up.

Reports of fielding a team with only 2-3 subs on the bench due to injuries... call-ups of players that are not signed, but playing with amateur teams across Ontario... uuuummmmmm does anybody else see anything wrong with this set-up?!

This is killin' me... but then again, when you pick Hubert Busby Jr. out of a hat to lead the way, what can you expect...

Some? .... so, you start a guy that isn't with the team at central midfield? What do you tell the guys that are on the bench, who have been training all month with the squad day in and day out... uuum, sorry guys but this amateur guy is better so we will be starting him, even though he hasn't been out at training?

I was shocked last time I read that this guy was subbed in and took all free kicks... but now he's starting games?! WOW! And he isnt signed?! Wow!

Let's hope you're right about things looking brighter after June 1st!!!

Archived