Canada-Costa Rica Official Game Thread

Polish_LYNX_Fan

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by way2goeh

god i need canada to win tonight. I hate going to work tomorrow and everyone laughing at me....i have these fireworks ready to lite (and to wake up the neighbours) so come on Canada!!!!!

lol I work with 2 Costa Ricains!!!!!!!!!:D

Canada playing really well near the end there. I say the game is about 55-45 in favour of Costa Rica ... Onstad ... several good saves. Grande has really impressed me. He's giving it all he's got out there. Or Defense looks shaky at times but so far so good.

Summary of the half - Canada played well for the first 30, looked the better team, Costa Rica took control and nearly gave me several heart attacks in the last 15, Onstad had a great half, Canada got a couple of good chances in the final minute plus injury time thanks to some amazing individual efforts by DeRosario and DeGuzman, Grande is playing a little withdrawn behind Radz, basically a 4-4-1-1, Gervais has looked good overall but got skinned badly on one play

So how far ahead is the radio compared to the TV?

Good first half by Canada, but CR had their moments. Onstad playing very well. DeRo looking good. Radz getting no service. DeGuzman looking limited offensively, and getting outpaced.

But a good half isn't worth much. We need a goal. Nothing less will do.

Archived