Canada-Costa Rica Official Game Thread

Polish_LYNX_Fan

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by redhat

Fury, I have StarChoice satellite. It's on Sportsnet West.

If you want, go to Kelsey's off Route 90. They're showing it...

Ah, so on satellite you can get the digital feed from your own region. Didn't know that. On cable you can't. Good to know.

About Grande: I think he's good and deserves a shot, but he really should have been at the NA campe. I'm not happy about throwing into this situation after having been with the team only a few days. I don't like the way Yallop has fiddled so much since he took charge.

quote:Originally posted by Lord Bob

I'm not sure I agree with the all-Costa-Rica vibe. I've heard what sounds like de Rosario springing several promising chances. That said, these Columbian guys do get overexcited. Wish I could take an audio clip of what they're doing.

it would be nice if forest could speak like them :)

quote:Originally posted by DjinnX

Man listening to the Costa Rican radio sation it sounds like Costa Rica is scoring every 5 seconds! The announcers have given me several small heart-attacks.

Yeah same here!!!...."Aqui va la SELE yyyyyy???......va costa rica, costa rica !!!!.....dispaaarooooooo...COSTA RICAAAAA,,,,"

quote:Originally posted by DjinnX

I have heard Canadian names mentioned but they can be hard to pick out with their heavy accents. I have heard DeRo mentioned a few times and Onstad. Do they yell GOAL when there is a goal or something else?

yEAH THEY`LL YELL GOOOOOOOOLLLL FOR 30 SECS WHEN CANADA SCORES FOR OBVIOUS REASONS

THEY WERE REALLY IMPRESSED WITH DERO`S 30 YRD RUN!!!

"IMPRESIONANTE LA CORRIDA DE DEROSARIO"

Archived