Was that a DRUM @ the game

Funny that, because I was just watching a local parade on Saturday morning (Esquimalt Buccaneer Days) and a local high school marching band was using big green plastic garbage cans upended as drums. What a great idea I thought, and then you guys in Kingston...

Maybe I need to stop by Canadian Tire before the next game.

If you had bought it at Canadian Tire maybe you guys could have starred in one of their "Things go easier when you shop at Canadian Tire" commercials. But I guess JayWay's disgraceful American t-shirt influenced you to shop at Walmart.

i went to acting school in vancouver with that jack ass,last time i saw him he was getting beat up outside of the agrodome after the mike tyson-razor ruddock 1 fight.

quote:Originally posted by Joe Concacaf

With the fake married couple?

:)

quote:Originally posted by snake

i went to acting school in vancouver with that jack ass,last time i saw him he was getting beat up outside of the agrodome after the mike tyson-razor ruddock 1 fight.

He must have forgot his Mastercraft 2-in-1 Brass Knucks and Pepper Spray at home ("another innovative product from Canadian Tire...").

Honestly though, those ads are hilarious. It's like if Canadian Tire ever went out of business, every single person in that family (and all their fruity neighbours, too) would suffer an immidiate panic attack and proceed to follow through with a cult-like mass suicide.

quote:Originally posted by JayWay

He must have forgot his Mastercraft 2-in-1 Brass Knucks and Pepper Spray at home ("another innovative product from Canadian Tire...").

Honestly though, those ads are hilarious. It's like if Canadian Tire ever went out of business, every single person in that family (and all their fruity neighbours, too) would suffer an immidiate panic attack and proceed to follow through with a cult-like mass suicide.

Oh Lord i miss Canada:D

quote:Originally posted by snake

does anyone remember the fake couple on the participaction ads?

The black guy with the stache and the blond woman? I don't think the ads ever purported them be a couple or even an item, just friends. It was real innocent, it must have been your snakey imagination. There wasn't even a hint of romance or heat from what I saw, not even a whiff of Scully and Mulder[8D].

quote:Originally posted by beachesl

The black guy with the stache and the blond woman? I don't think the ads ever purported them be a couple or even an item, just friends. It was real innocent, it must have been your snakey imagination. There wasn't even a hint of romance or heat from what I saw, not even a whiff of Scully and Mulder[8D].

Haven't seen the blond around, but that black guy is still doing ads, including the recent one as the friend that got the incredible insurance deal. You also see him in bit parts in those made-in-Canada-to-look-like-the-US cop or action shows that proliferate the screen now.

Archived