Time to vote for Iain Hume

Stu

I was reading a bit over at the Tranmere site today (it's University 'reading week' so I have a bit of spare time) and it seems that the lead was accomplished with the help of a bit of electronic ballot stuffing. Earlier today the numbers were more like Howard 40 - Reyes 45 - Hume 15.

But good nonetheless that a player from a lower division side whose game got little exposure made it into the poll to begin with.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there everyone. I'm a Tranmere Rovers fan from England and Iain Hume is a fantastic little player. Obviously everyone has seen his goals in the FA Cup but he isnt a great player yet. We are playing at Millwall in the next round of the cup this coming sunday, so hopefully we should win. I hope all you guys can watch it on the TV as the 'superwhite army' go futher in the cup.

Tranmere is a good club with a really good tradition. We have had players playing in the world cup before now and we really should be higher in the league. Anyway if any of you people want to contact me my email address is above and your more then welcome to and i will keep you up to date on how Tranmere are doing. I live 2 miles from the Stadium.

Ps : Beautiful country you have there ( i have friends in calgary)

(as a new poster, you may not realize that Owen Whoregreaves was born raised, developed, in Canada, and trained with Canadian sides, before he jilted Canada, and then Wales {where his mother was born} before playing for England)

Welcome Kev Tranmere... any info you can give us on Hume in particular and Tranmere in general is much appreciated.

Hi beaches

Tranmere s a super little club. Thier most famous player is John Aldridge who infact was manager as well. He played for Ireland in usa 94.

Well what can i say about tranmere, they are very frustrating !! I remember a few years ago when my friend came over from calgary i took him to a match and he was amazed by the passion of the crowd !!!

Actually im not sure you guys know this but The Calgary Soccer team manager Tommy Wheeler used to play for Tranmere !!!!

PS : I know we pinched Owen off you. He is not a bad player, so THANKYOU !!!!

get in touch anyone who wants to it will be nice to chat !

Archived