Olympic Team Roster Thread

Gian-Luca

Thanks for the info on Masciantonio guys, and I apologize for being a pain.

Guess there is hope that DeGuzman and Nsaliwa may play. DeGuzman will certainly solve the "creative midfielder" problem if he plays with a clear head (not worried about who is taking his job in Hannover).

Nsaliwa's health is also a concern as per recent posts.

It has been confirmed by US Avellino that Rocco Placentino has been called by Canada for this tournament. He left Avellino to report to the Canadian team some time between taking part in Avellino's training session on Tuesday morning and missing their friendly match on Thursday afternoon.

i think this goes here, but in my search for canada-china pics, i came across a few pics of the men's team in mexico ... here they are:

GA106012919_lower.jpg

Canada soccer team player Kevin Harmse, above, fights for the ball against Mexico's 2nd Division team Autlan's Jorge Vargas during a practice match at the Olivos Club, Thursday, Jan. 29, 2003, in Guadalajara City, Mexico. Canada, Mexico, USA, Honduras, Trinidad &Tobago, Panama, Jamaica and Costa Rica under 23 soccer teams will fight for two spots in the Athens 2004 Olympic qualifying Tournament in Guadalajara City. The tournament runs from Feb. 2 to Feb. 12.(AP Photo/Guillermo Arias)

GA107012919_lower.jpg

Canada soccer team player Rob Friend, above, fights for the ball against Mexico's 2nd Division team Autlan's Jorge Vargas on a practice match at the Olivos Club, Thursday, Jan. 29, 2003, in Guadalajara City, Mexico. Canada, Mexico, USA, Honduras, Trinidad &Tobago, Panama, Jamaica and Costa Rica under 23 soccer teams will fight for two spots in the Athens 2004 Olympic qualifying Tournament in Guadalajara City. The tournament runs from Feb. 2 to Feb. 12. (AP Photo/Guillermo Arias)

GA109012920_lower.jpg

Archived