Canada to play Barbados

canadiankick97

Sorry this is a bit late but in the midst of signing Yallop the other day the CSA announced a friendly with Barbados on the 18 of January in Bridgetown. This friendly is designed for the players attending the training camp in Miami so this will probably give the reserves on our team a chance to play. I think we will get the same kind of line-up we put out against the US in the January friendly last year.

Well i believe he said it was for North American based players like the A-league and MLS guys. but if some european players in scandinavia are out of season they may figure in to the mix. Im expecting to see some guys we havnt seen for a while like Aristodemo, or Clarke plus some up and comers perhaps like sutton.

Greetings from Edmonton (third attempt)

Ryan et al. please remember that Juan Pablo Arrango aka the Garbage Man won the 2001 Toronto Lynx Most Valuable Weapon of Offensive Mass Destruction.

While I do agree that that team was a miserable bunch to watch perform, albeit in lovely Varsity Stadium, the honour must make him merely the least worst striker that year. I therefore submit to you the name of the Croatian Sensation, Mr. Kristian Grzetic.

Blair

quote:Originally posted by Ryan Keay

Two words: Juan and Arango

Archived