Finland - Canada Game Thread (R)

Guest Jeffery S.

Guest Jeffery S.

Game under way, I have no access to info, was searching Finnish sites for a ticker.

Did see that Litmanen is not on the squad, not yet game fit, and they called up a guy playing in Finland.

Would appreciate any more comments here than what I can get off livescore.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I`m searching all over the web for radio stations that might have play-by-play in Finnish. If I find one I`ll post it on the forum. You can`t understand much, but the language of soccer is universal (GOALL!!) and they have to pronounce at least the names!!..hahaha!!

Nice going lumberjacks. Your team is full of s**t. Dont blame the coach, the ball posession has been like 85-15 for the Finns favour.

Forssell's solo goal reminded of a certain Diego Maradona.

Eremenko Jr. has also played very well in his debut giving a few nice try through balls.

1-0 Forssell

2-0 Kolkka

3-0 Tainio

BTW, that SOB Hyypiä tried his best to give you an equaliser by passing the ball straight to your forward however Jääskeläinen got to the ball just in time.

Nice going lumberjacks. Your team is full of s**t. Dont blame the coach, the ball posession has been like 85-15 for the Finns favour.

Forssell's solo goal reminded of a certain Diego Maradona.

Eremenko Jr. has also played very well in his debut giving a few nice try through balls.

1-0 Forssell

2-0 Kolkka

3-0 Tainio

BTW, that SOB Hyypiä tried his best to give you an equaliser by passing the ball straight to your forward however Jääskeläinen got to the ball just in time.

Archived