Finland - Canada Game Thread (R)

Guest Jeffery S.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Jeffrey S.

You captured my point with your baseball gloves, nice catch!

As long as morons like you keep on telling Litmanen is #hit, I keep on answering in a way that insults you, giving no respect whatever to clubs of minor status!

"Morons, I've probably actually seen him play live more than any of you. He was absolutely crap for Barça for the time he was here, a true nightmare, and it was obvious he had real talent. But the level was simply beyond him, he couldn't handle the superior tactical sense and ball skills of Spain, simple as that"

Yeah sure, on virtual trips around the world!?

Keep on knocking.

Dear Jeffrey S.

You captured my point with your baseball gloves, nice catch!

As long as morons like you keep on telling Litmanen is #hit, I keep on answering in a way that insults you, giving no respect whatever to clubs of minor status!

"Morons, I've probably actually seen him play live more than any of you. He was absolutely crap for Barça for the time he was here, a true nightmare, and it was obvious he had real talent. But the level was simply beyond him, he couldn't handle the superior tactical sense and ball skills of Spain, simple as that"

Yeah sure, on virtual trips around the world!?

Keep on knocking.

Wrong again, Mr. northstar. FYI Jeffrey is a Canadian who lives in Spain, which, unlike NuttyFinLand, is a true soccer nation. His understanding of the beutiful game, from what I have seen of your writing so far, is far in excess of your own.

Wrong again, Mr. northstar. FYI Jeffrey is a Canadian who lives in Spain, which, unlike NuttyFinLand, is a true soccer nation. His understanding of the beutiful game, from what I have seen of your writing so far, is far in excess of your own.

That's right, a beautiful country with real football-knowledge!

But sure like us finns, Jeffrey's been travelling all over Europe just to wacth and critisize Jari Litmanen!?

Litmanen didn't play as badly at Barcelona as mr. commentator says, there were some ugly football-politics involved in the katalonian insident!

But well hey, we've been polluting your dear forum cause of our friendly game last saturday, so now is a good time giving a hard hand on our hero!?

What do you know about a word called SISU?

That's right, a beautiful country with real football-knowledge!

But sure like us finns, Jeffrey's been travelling all over Europe just to wacth and critisize Jari Litmanen!?

Litmanen didn't play as badly at Barcelona as mr. commentator says, there were some ugly football-politics involved in the katalonian insident!

But well hey, we've been polluting your dear forum cause of our friendly game last saturday, so now is a good time giving a hard hand on our hero!?

What do you know about a word called SISU?

There must be nothing to do in Finland!!! The game was played almost a week ago and you guys are still posting on a Canadian board. Don't you have your own boards to post on.

You guys talk as if Finland is the best team since.... since....since....sorry I can't think of any good teams from Finland in any sport.

For someone from England these finnish posts makes me laugh because on a European football scale, your Finland team is irrelevant.

So you pick on Canada. Why are you Finns still here. Is it because you rarely, if not never win anything at all so you are savouring the moment as long as you can by submiting your propaganda posts. I did not know Finland had a football league.

The fans of Canada will move on. They have alot of things to look forward to in the sports world then you Finns. They will look forward to their ice hockey, which hands down they dominate . Their rugby, Canada is always in the World Cup. I cannot recall a finnish rugby team. Their basketball, again Canada is always there. Even Cricket. Canada pulled off the biggest upsets in history. I can go on and on with Rowing track and Field, triathalon. Canada must be the most diverse sporting nation in the world!!!

So I suggest to you Finns. Stop posting your crap here and get a life. You can't even pick on Sweden.

You are embarrassing yourselves when you post stuff about how Finland finished third in a World Cup qualifying group. Just to remind, you it was England and Germany who qualified in your group for the World Cup because they were the top 2 teams. Finishing third in our group is as good as finishing last. You don't go anywhere. So stop acting as if you are a football power house if you have nothing to show for it.

At least Canada's football teams has won their confederation twice. Beating tough Mexican and Columbian sides. As far as I am concern. Canada has more football hardware then Finland can show.

England for EURO 2004. Canada will make World Cup 2006!

Everton fan - Radzinski is the best in the world!!!!

There must be nothing to do in Finland!!! The game was played almost a week ago and you guys are still posting on a Canadian board. Don't you have your own boards to post on.

You guys talk as if Finland is the best team since.... since....since....sorry I can't think of any good teams from Finland in any sport.

For someone from England these finnish posts makes me laugh because on a European football scale, your Finland team is irrelevant.

So you pick on Canada. Why are you Finns still here. Is it because you rarely, if not never win anything at all so you are savouring the moment as long as you can by submiting your propaganda posts. I did not know Finland had a football league.

The fans of Canada will move on. They have alot of things to look forward to in the sports world then you Finns. They will look forward to their ice hockey, which hands down they dominate . Their rugby, Canada is always in the World Cup. I cannot recall a finnish rugby team. Their basketball, again Canada is always there. Even Cricket. Canada pulled off the biggest upsets in history. I can go on and on with Rowing track and Field, triathalon. Canada must be the most diverse sporting nation in the world!!!

So I suggest to you Finns. Stop posting your crap here and get a life. You can't even pick on Sweden.

You are embarrassing yourselves when you post stuff about how Finland finished third in a World Cup qualifying group. Just to remind, you it was England and Germany who qualified in your group for the World Cup because they were the top 2 teams. Finishing third in our group is as good as finishing last. You don't go anywhere. So stop acting as if you are a football power house if you have nothing to show for it.

At least Canada's football teams has won their confederation twice. Beating tough Mexican and Columbian sides. As far as I am concern. Canada has more football hardware then Finland can show.

England for EURO 2004. Canada will make World Cup 2006!

Everton fan - Radzinski is the best in the world!!!!

Gerard Houllier prefered Emile Heskey to Jari Litmanen.

It must of been politics!!!!

And yet Litmanen went to the press to beg Houllier to have him back. Pathetic! Some world class player he is.

It's quite sweet how you refer to Litmanen like you're some juvenile fan-boy. 'Our hero'.. How can anyone take you seriously when you speak like that?

Archived