Canada vs Sweden official match thread [R]

Peschfan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by jonovision

I haven't been watching on tv (no Sportsnet at my house, too much work to go out), but from the CSA ticker, it seems the chances are about even.

The FIFA ticker has a lot more info than the CSA ticker, so you might want to try that... though I find they do tend to exaggerate a bit...

quote:Originally posted by jonovision

Half time, and it's 0-0.

I haven't been watching on tv (no Sportsnet at my house, too much work to go out), but from the CSA ticker, it seems the chances are about even.

Any more comments?

Very fluid Swedish side. Well trained, well coached. They seem to know exactly where x,y, or z will be on any play. Nice to watch. Realy showing the throttle. Unnerving the back line with some nice hard crosses as they exploit the flanks. See how they fare once the legs start to tire.

Dosen't look good for our ladies. Still it's nil-nil. Better score first though....

Lang and Sinclare look very sharp:).

No bullying these Swedes:(.

Another damned injury. Frankly, I'm starting to think it's amazing Pellerud's been able to coax the side this far. If we win this game, it'll be all the huger for Burtini going down. Our defence hasn't been containing them really well, but they've come through at the last minute enough to make the Swedish chances go awry.

Archived