Herdman: Those who will/may not play again for Canada

Yeesh.  Tiebert is a fixture in the lineup, is he playing lights out? I dont watch enough to tell, but when i see the highlights it seems like bringing in White and Gauld mid season has really improved the team.  Either way its not anyone else but Herdman making the call.  We know he likes guys in form and match fit...check check for Tiebert.  He has had him in camps relatively recently so he should know everything there is to know.  If he is taking Piette and Fraser (Fraser??  i know its fishy) over Tiebert, thats his choice.  BUT...I think Hutchinson will miss more and more (injuries/old age), Arfield might be done (retire?) and you can usually count on one of the other guys in front of Fraser/Piette/Tiebert to be injured so there is definately a chance.  But it sure seems that SAL's depth chart above it dead on...Tiebert is down 7-8th in the pecking order,  And if younger, promising players make advances (Priso,Baldisimo..whoever), or we get some flashy duall to commit,  it might not happen for Rusty.