New Guy

HSFC12

Hey all!  

Just officially signed up today! 

Life long Torontonian (EY), and have been a huge fan of the Canadian soccer program since I got really got into the sport in high school.   Also a huge supporter and season ticket holder of TFC since day 1.     I am incredibly interested not just in the sport itself, but grassroots support for country/club, so this seems like a natural place to start! 

2 hours ago, HSFC12 said:

Hey all!  

Life long Torontonian (EY), and have been a huge fan of the Canadian soccer program since I got really got into the sport in high school.   Also a huge supporter and season ticket holder of TFC since day 1.     I am incredibly interested not just in the sport itself, but grassroots support for country/club, so this seems like a natural place to start! 

Welcome aboard.

Feel free to join us at Scallywags this Friday. 

Come out and say hi!

Jamie

2 hours ago, HSFC12 said:

Hey all!  

Dues are payable to me.

20 bucks a week worth of smokes. Let's go. 

17 hours ago, Stoonr4CPL said:

Just seen the story on Voyageurs through Reddit and signed in about a half hour ago. Wonder if we all saw the same article.

I had been meaning to join, but then I saw that article and that served as the final reminder, so to speak.  

Archived