Hello!

LeanneMac88

Hey everyone! I'm Leanne :) pretty new member. I've been to 2 Canada games so far and was lucky to meet some other awesome members. Can't wait to meet more of you and get to more games. Anyone going to the Canada/Netherlands game in Montreal during the world cup?

Welcome! I think game is Monday June 16th? I'll most likely make the trip from Ottawa.

• 3 weeks later...

Correction, try not to take TED too seriously ;)

Are you taking in either of the WWC matches in Edmonton? I know it's a bit of a trek but word to the wise, the best atmosphere will be the opening match vs. China. Lots of Vs from across the country will be at that one so our section will be big. You just need to hang out with us nutters from Sask and you'll feel at home.

• 4 weeks later...

So, Totally re registered after I posted this because I was having difficuilty with my account. oops! I`ll be using this screen name from now. If I can swing a trip to Edmonton I`d love to hang out with you nutters Jeff! :) Tickets for Montreal have been purchased... Lets hope Edmonton can work for me too!

So, Totally re registered after I posted this because I was having difficuilty with my account. oops! I`ll be using this screen name from now. If I can swing a trip to Edmonton I`d love to hang out with you nutters Jeff! :) Tickets for Montreal have been purchased... Lets hope Edmonton can work for me too!

Do Edmonton. Do it.

Archived