Prince Ali Bin Al-Hussein, Sandhurst Grad to run against Sepp Blatter

Trillium

Prince Ali Bin Al-Hussein

Has announced he will run for FIFA President, it would behoove the CSA folks to come out in support of his candidacy as early as possible.

So we can ensure we lose our WC bid after uncle Sepp sweeps back to power?

I remember reading that Harold Mayne-Nicholls from Chile and formerly head of the committee evaluating the bids for the 2018 and 2022 bids and who recommended against Qatar had made some public declarations of intent to run for FIFA presidency to bring transparency was to announce his candidacy this month.

So we can ensure we lose our WC bid after uncle Sepp sweeps back to power?

Big shock, the Federal government of what ever stripe in Canada will not give the CSA the necessary funds to purchase ( bribe ) the WC for Canada...if FIFA is under Tio Sepp Blatter.

The only ( longshot ) chance of the Men's World Cup coming to Canada is a new FIFA president and a change to having every national association vote on selection of World Cup host, even that process will require a lot of money flowing to very small countries to "develop" football.

I would rather see a new "gang" in power in Zurich, much like governments, executive ctte's get more and more corrupt over time, a change now would be a good thing for the game, despite some folks parochial ( what's in it for me ) attitudes. It is okay jpg75 that you support Uncle Sepp as you call him, but that really means  you support a corrupt governance model for world football, good to know where you stand morally.

I remember reading that Harold Mayne-Nicholls from Chile and formerly head of the committee evaluating the bids for the 2018 and 2022 bids and who recommended against Qatar had made some public declarations of intent to run for FIFA presidency to bring transparency was to announce his candidacy this month.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup/11230468/Fifa-presidency-candidate-Harold-Mayne-Nicholls-investigated-for-conduct-during-World-Cup-bidding.html

When he Mayne-Nicholls...announced Uncle Sepp made sure he was investigated about the Russia and Quatar process, the above article indicates the investigation was supposedly started before Mayne-Nicholls indicated he would run for FIFA president, which is like saying J.Edgar Hoover had started an investigation into someone before an event occured. To put it more clearly, Uncle Sepp has files on everyone in FIFA he fears or knows or does back room business with.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived