Scalper Price Discount for next TFC game

Trillium

My guess is that this game will sell out. So don't expect a scalper discount. With the nicer summer weather and Henry coming to town.

If you want a decent deal, I would look at craigslist or kijiji. That's where the bargains are.

My guess is that this game will sell out. So don't expect a scalper discount. With the nicer summer weather and Henry coming to town.

If you want a decent deal, I would look at craigslist or kijiji. That's where the bargains are.

Got a ticket at a good price... will be enjoyable to watch the game in Toronto... went to my secret stash to be able to afford the beer rates... not sure what Kook Aid costs... but will try to have one too.

Walking to the stadium I overheard a couple of scalpers whining that they couldn't move any tickets. Only people selling. Nobody buying.

I just thought, cry me a river!

As for the game. It was pretty packed. Looked close to the announced attendance.

Enjoy the game? Did you sample the kook-aid?

Clearly MLSE has the marketing things down... got a free scarf with TFC/contential tire on it.. not quite sure where it will end up .. perhaps a gift to young player.

As to attendance narduch, I was in row of 11 seats... and four were occupied in section 114, there were empty seats on a lovely day to come out to the park and see a big draw name.

Walking to the stadium I overheard a couple of scalpers whining that they couldn't move any tickets. Only people selling. Nobody buying.

I just thought, cry me a river!

As for the game. It was pretty packed. Looked close to the announced attendance.

Same, I passed some idiot who mutters "****ing *******s" when we said we weren't looking to buy. Oh ya, sorry I actually bought tickets to a match and I'm walking to it buddy and not buying some marked up ticket from your skid ass.

Archived