Tickets on sale now for June 2nd - Canada vs USA

Admin

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Jamie, we had emailed each other a couple of times about the purchase of a large group of tickets. Are there any tickets still available? Thanks! LB

I think I have more tickets that Ticketmaster does.

Have to double check the inventory, but I should have a couple of hundred on sale later next week.

If you now have numbers, you should probably make an announcement as to how many are left for sale.

Guest Future CanWNT
If you now have numbers, you should probably make an announcement as to how many are left for sale.

Yes please. I've been hoping to pick up a couple more as well.

Will do. But with this I have to be very very very careful.

There is no room for error on this game. Other games, where there was space this was not a problem.

I had to hand record every ticket number on each order, as with this game tickets need to be voided and replaced exactly.

The remaining tickets I am going to add $5 to and each ticket will be a flag for a kid in the south end.

In the future, I think we should do this, simply build the tifo cost into the ticket price and do a massive display each game, and kids that come get to go home with something.

We are beyond being cheap tickets now. We build the experience into the ticket price.

There is no room for error on this game. Other games, where there was space this was not a problem.

I had to hand record every ticket number on each order, as with this game tickets need to be voided and replaced exactly.

The remaining tickets I am going to add $5 to and each ticket will be a flag for a kid in the south end.

In the future, I think we should do this, simply build the tifo cost into the ticket price and do a massive display each game, and kids that come get to go home with something.

We are beyond being cheap tickets now. We build the experience into the ticket price.

This is an excellent idea!!! Trust me, the kids, or just about anyone, will be thrilled to have a "take-away" from a game. It builds a lasting, and sustainable memory.

Something they won't soon forget!

Tic prices should IMHO include $ ticket + $ swag + $ backendfundbuilding + $ deliverycosts

What section?

114 went out yesterday.

A couple of 117 orders have not gone out as I have to move them to 114 because of three massive group orders.

Checked my mail yesterday, I ordered 4 tix from sec 117. Have they been shipped yet?

EDITED: JM

Answer yes. Being dealt with.

Archived