Tickets on sale now for June 2nd - Canada vs USA

Admin

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jamie was incredibly sick with a flu or something that laid him out for weeks. He's on the mend and will be checking back shortly, folks.

Thanks for letting us know. I had e-mailed him this week and hadn't heard back, but now I understand why. Hope he's doing well now.

Guest Future CanWNT

Ticket sales are still suspended. Does anyone know when we will be able to purchase again? Just got everything sorted out in terms of numbers but I can't purchase. Does anyone know if Jamie still has some? Thanks.

Guest Soccer123456
Ticket sales are still suspended. Does anyone know when we will be able to purchase again? Just got everything sorted out in terms of numbers but I can't purchase. Does anyone know if Jamie still has some? Thanks.

I'm not 100% sure, but I do believe all tickets are sold out, with the exception of a couple Jamie put aside for "dedicated... out of town V's".

Got my 10 tickets late last week, but no free toque. I am assuming that the toque will be shipped separately, maybe with my membership package.

Could do I suppose, but those were intended for pick up at Gossip game day.

Since we have enough memberships to do two different runs of headwear... I am thinking toque and cap.

So people that bought ten tickets are not getting two of the same thing.

tickets still haven't shown up... really getting worried now that it seems everyone else is getting their's

Almost everything has been shipped.

Give it a day.

There are only a few hiccups that have not been shipped. Once they are resolved they will likely be sent by courier if takes any more than a couple of days.

A couple have also already bounced back for bad addresses. I will contact those people today.

Since we have enough memberships to do two different runs of headwear... I am thinking toque and cap.

So people that bought ten tickets are not getting two of the same thing.

Oh, Ok. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it to Gossip before the game.

If I am unable to pick up the toque at Gossip, would you be able to ship it with my membership package?

I'm in no rush, so take as much time as you need. I like the idea of getting one cap and one toque :)

Will there be more details about this? I wasn't planning on heading to Gossip (too many kids in my group) and this is the first I'm hearing of the Gossip pick-up.

Thanks.

Will there be more details about this? I wasn't planning on heading to Gossip (too many kids in my group) and this is the first I'm hearing of the Gossip pick-up.

Thanks.

I guess I could have/should have built shipping into the 10 plus ticket sales. The pay pal system would let you set this up quite easily.

I'll figure something out.

Thanks,

Jamie

Archived