Hello

ouderwien

Hello

I just want to say a quick hello and introduction.

Basically I didn’t know a single thing about soccer until I came to University and my roommate (from Ecuador) instilled his love for the game to me. I ate it all up and started to really pay attention and understand the rules of soccer. I loved the idea of the importance of league play rather than playoffs and the plethora of secondary tournaments like cup and champions league to satisfy my love for numbers and now the game. After following European soccer for a couple years, I realized that soccer exists here in Canada as well and last summer I went to all of the TFC champions league games and Canada WCQ games and sitting in the south end really solidified soccer in my heart.

Now I’m hooked, my girlfriend is sick of me talking about soccer/TFC/Canada national team and I can’t wait to be fully ingrained in the Canadian soccer culture.

Hello

Basically I didn’t know a single thing about soccer until I came to University and my roommate (from Ecuador) instilled his love for the game to me. I ate it all up and started to really pay attention and understand the rules of soccer. I loved the idea of the importance of league play rather than playoffs and the plethora of secondary tournaments like cup and champions league to satisfy my love for numbers and now the game. After following European soccer for a couple years, I realized that soccer exists here in Canada as well and last summer I went to all of the TFC champions league games and Canada WCQ games and sitting in the south end really solidified soccer in my heart.

Now I’m hooked, my girlfriend is sick of me talking about soccer/TFC/Canada national team and I can’t wait to be fully ingrained in the Canadian soccer culture.

Great, welcome aboard!

Hello

Basically I didnt know a single thing about soccer until I came to University and my roommate (from Ecuador) instilled his love for the game to me. I ate it all up and started to really pay attention and understand the rules of soccer. I loved the idea of the importance of league play rather than playoffs and the plethora of secondary tournaments like cup and champions league to satisfy my love for numbers and now the game. After following European soccer for a couple years, I realized that soccer exists here in Canada as well and last summer I went to all of the TFC champions league games and Canada WCQ games and sitting in the south end really solidified soccer in my heart.

Now Im hooked, my girlfriend is sick of me talking about soccer/TFC/Canada national team and I cant wait to be fully ingrained in the Canadian soccer culture.

Welcome abroad brother.

• 1 month later...

Just sell your GF on coming to some games and trade off for something she likes.

You are hard pressed NOT to have a good time in the south stands at an event, especially a CMNT game where you have people from all over standing shoulder to shoulder cheering for your country.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived