Finally Managed To Log In

Bob Mac

After quite a frustrating time not being able to log in when this site changed some time ago ....mind you any Canadian soccer fan is almost inherently familiar with frustration...I am now able to do so thanks to our capable forum administrators.

Look forward to discussing some "footie" with similarly inclined followers.

Edmonton

After quite a frustrating time not being able to log in when this site changed some time ago

I know how you feel. I could not get in here for long periods of time (many months - although it is not like I tried every day or even every week) after the website changed. To this day, I still have problems with about half the posts I try to write not getting through. Since I used to write somewhat lengthy posts that required some time and effort, the frustration was too much and I would usually give up. That is the main reason why I rarely post here now.

I wonder if all the bugs/gremlins in this site has led to a decrease in the amount of posts and quality of debate here. I suspect that CSN may have had a negative effect on the amount of debate here. CSN probably brings some traffic here, but their comments function allows people - including many Voyageurs - to posts their views directly under the CSN article instead of transporting the debate here.

Anyways, I lack the skills to run a website, so I can't really complain too much, but I am sure that I am not the only person who doesn't post much here anymore because of all the glitches.

Hey KAS I too hate when I write a lengthy post only to have been logged out so I lose whatever it was that I had. I've started writing responses in a word processor then cutting and pasting them when I finish, just to make sure I don't lose everything. Other than those timed log out what other gremlins are strolling around these forums? I haven't had any troubles.

• 1 month later...

Archived