Vancouver vs. Toronto (March 19) match video thread [no R]

DJT

From "wigan88" on MaXxed (fbtz.com):

First Half (550MB)

Second Half (490MB)

His source was TSN, but I'm not sure how considering he is in Philadelphia. I download his videos all the time and they are usually from Web streams (generally okay in quality, though the files tend to be a little large in relation to the quality), but it appears this game wasn't streamed anywhere? So I don't know. In any case, if necessary I can upload my own version recorded from TSN SD (standard definition, so fullscreen aspect ratio, not widescreen as on TSN HD) -- let me know in this thread.

From "wigan88" on MaXxed (fbtz.com):

First Half (550MB)

Second Half (490MB)

His source was TSN, but I'm not sure how considering he is in Philadelphia. I download his videos all the time and they are usually from Web streams (generally okay in quality, though the files tend to be a little large in relation to the quality), but it appears this game wasn't streamed anywhere? So I don't know. In any case, if necessary I can upload my own version recorded from TSN SD (standard definition, so fullscreen aspect ratio, not widescreen as on TSN HD) -- let me know in this thread.

DJT do you think your source is better in Quality? If So PLEASE Go Ahead and Upload it. I'll gladly download yours as well. Many thanks for that source thou.

Archived