Atiba Hutchinson is the male selection for 2010 Canadian Players of the Year award

loyola

Great CBC article about Hutchinson winning the award. I never knew he trialed for so many clubs before catching on.

I remember how the V's on the old board were very excited about his trialling with Udinese and hopefully becoming the first Canadian in Serie A. This was right after a very successful U20 tournament where he played back rather than midfield. Amazing then, even more so now. Congrats Atiba!

added: Oh yeah, another goal-scoring Canuck who had a great U20 was ... Josh Simpson.

I remember how the V's on the old board were very excited about his trialling with Udinese and hopefully becoming the first Canadian in Serie A. This was right after a very successful U20 tournament where he played back rather than midfield. Amazing then, even more so now. Congrats Atiba!

added: Oh yeah, another goal-scoring Canuck who had a great U20 was ... Josh Simpson.

And another from that team was Iain Hume who looks to be back to his form of old

Archived