Canadians abroad: December 17-23, 2010

DJT

France - Ligue 2

Nimes (Al-Shaibani) 2 - 0 Metz

Al Shaibani was on the bench as usual. So far this season he has only played one cup game. If he doesn't start getting playing time soon he would probably be better moving a division lower to be a starter. He is already 26 and needs to start getting game experience.

I missed this one earlier, but on Wednesday PSV beat Roda for the second time in 3 days, this time at Kerkrade in the Dutch Cup (KNVB Beker). Again the final was 3-1, with Hutchinson playing 85 minutes in midfield. Ibrahim Afellay has now played his last match for PSV (transferring to Barcelona on January 1), so expect the bulk of Atiba's minutes to be played in midfield from now on.

I missed this one earlier, but on Wednesday PSV beat Roda for the second time in 3 days, this time at Kerkrade in the Dutch Cup (KNVB Beker). Again the final was 3-1, with Hutchinson playing 85 minutes in midfield. Ibrahim Afellay has now played his last match for PSV (transferring to Barcelona on January 1), so expect the bulk of Atiba's minutes to be played in midfield from now on.

I hope he has a good run!

Archived