Caps TFC trade

tmcmurph

Sturgis from what I hear is just another guy to play beside JDG. I was hoping for a winger but Vanny must have saw something in him. Martin Sturgis instead of Martin Saric an Gabe Gala. I`ll take it so far.

Nathan Sturgis, not Martin.

After watching Sturgis in a Sounders uniform I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict he becomes a fan favourite quickly in Toronto he is technically good, and gives 100% all the time. He doesn't make needless or careless mistakes, and can play in a few different spots, can play out wide if needed. More suited to a holding midfield role or Fullback.

Having him beside JDG would be great as it would give someone JDG can trust to do his job and won't have JDG trying to play both CM spots, and let him focus on be the ball distributer.

Nathan Sturgis, not Martin.

After watching Sturgis in a Sounders uniform I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict he becomes a fan favourite quickly in Toronto he is technically good, and gives 100% all the time. He doesn't make needless or careless mistakes, and can play in a few different spots, can play out wide if needed. More suited to a holding midfield role or Fullback.

Having him beside JDG would be great as it would give someone JDG can trust to do his job and won't have JDG trying to play both CM spots, and let him focus on be the ball distributer.

My bad. And good news! I hope your right since there`s so much pressure on JDG that I`d like to see him have more options to dish to.

Archived