Csl Schedule When?

Not any time soon. Last year it came out less than a month before the season started.

Problem is that most (if not all) teams rely on thier cities to rent fields...sometimes just finding out the availability of these facilities is a project in itself.

I don't.

So none of these are you...

ottawaelitesoccerfan

ottawaguy

ottawaguy2009

ottawanewsoccerfan

ottawasoccerfan

ottawasportsfan2010

jay2004

jay2008

jay2009

jaydog2006

um.. sure

Regarding the CSL schedule - yes the use of publicly owned stadiums makes it a fact of life that schedules can't even be started for many teams until late February/early March...

I'm guessing a couple of more months. They need to make sure the teams that have been announced for play in 2011 have everything in order before adding them into a schedule.

Question I have is, which is the 5th team to join. They announced, Ottawa, Pickering, Erin Mills, Kitchener.....but who is the 5th....I hope it's a Quebec based team in either Quebec City Or Laval.

The league is TRYING to announce a schedule much earlier this year. As L.T. states, the reliance on municipally owned stadiums creates some issues for most teams in the league. Cities have their own timetable for allocating field availability and aren't normally all that flexible.

So none of these are you...

ottawaelitesoccerfan

ottawaguy

ottawaguy2009

ottawanewsoccerfan

ottawasoccerfan

ottawasportsfan2010

jay2004

jay2008

jay2009

jaydog2006

um.. sure

Regarding the CSL schedule - yes the use of publicly owned stadiums makes it a fact of life that schedules can't even be started for many teams until late February/early March...

I never used ottawaguy etc i may have used another name in the past but not countless names.I did just get a new email and lost all details.

Archived