Toronto FC fans of Hamilton (and surrounding) where will your support go to?

Razcle

So it appears that a backyard darby is in the works with Hamilton looking at getting an NASL franchise sooner then later. So if you are from the Hamilton/Burlington/St Catharines/Niagara/Brantford area, where will you be spending your dollars and who will you be supporting during the Voyageurs Cup matches?

We know what would happen in an NHL franchaise moved to steel city but what about when a new local footy teams comes into existence? TFC has grown some strong roots with fans just outside the GTA.. Can you share your support?

Well it is definitely not a sure thing but I believe Young made a public announcement with intent today however I cannot find the link that said he was looking to invest something like 5M per season to the Soccer club

I was about the 600th person to put a deposit down for season tickets. I own piles of TFC apparel. I plan my life around TFC games and spend too much of the rest of my free time on TFC boards.

Four years ago I really expected TFC to be almost a "second club" while my heart remained hopeful of something decent returning to Hamilton. I'm too far gone now though. Bob Young's gonna have to cultivate a whole new audience for any team. And if they're playing out on the East Mountain... ehn... that's not even Hamilton to me!

When TFC was first formed I was too young to purchase seasons. I really regret that decision now. Nevertheless I only live in Caledonia (town 15 mins south of Hamilton) 4 summer months of the year. I'd have to say my support would go to Hamilton. And this time I would buy seasons on the spot. Right now I'm an occasional at TFC games, and Ive always felt welcome. However it would be very exciting to be a member of founding supporters groups & all that. Talk is talk though, I'll believe it when I see it.

Plus I was born in Hamilton, that's gotta count for something haha

Archived