Ottawa CFL group gets 6 month extension!!!

spiral

Complaining about this topic is absurd and ridiculous! Coming from a valid source, spiral is definitely not spamming the forum in regards to this topic. It is clearly evident that other members of this forum have certain "biases" toward other members of the forum. (Ex.Mediaguy posts a topic speculating Portland and Vancouver for 2011, but gets little hassle).

quote:Originally posted by spiral

I don't mind... as long as Vancouver and Vancouver, Washington get into MLS I'm happy

Washington is already in MLS. You may have been thrown off by their name, DC United. And I think Vancouver is only applying for one franchise.

quote:Originally posted by Scottie

Washington is already in MLS. You may have been thrown off by their name, DC United. And I think Vancouver is only applying for one franchise.

Actually, you are incorrect sort of. But, what spiral was referring to is the city of vancouver in the state of washington, which is near portland, oregon. So, I guess you can assume that spiral is pulling for the bids of vancouver and portland (vancouver, washington) (silly spiral).:D

yeah Vancouver, Washington is Mile 8 on I-5 (Mile 276 is Blaine) and is a few miles north of the Columbia River which marks the boundary with Oregon (recall the Interstate Bridge?). Mile 308 on I-5 marks the north tip of Oregon.

About 20 years ago a rock band from New York got the two Vancouver's mixed up and actually ended up in Portland thinking the venue was across the Columbia in Vancouver, Washington when it was actually in B.C.

Turkeys

Archived