Bobby Bobby how do you do this

john tv

No 1 son beats Real Madrid,is the star of Canada's team and recognized by Gerry and Craig as Canada's best ever soccer player,son no 2 is recognized as one of the top ten young soccer players in the World who plays for Hollands u-21 team and was one of the star players in China .He is being pursued by some well known EPL teams and both had a red card in the last week,Brotherly love?

Next week Julian is flying coach to Canada,damn.Anyway I guess they expect him to pay the difference if he wants to play for Canada,Back to my question,how do you handle all that amazing stuff,EPL,LaLiga,Holland,Canada and your sanity.

I am a very big fan of both knowing and admiring these guys beyond belief never mind being a big fan.

I know you won't answer but if there was a hall of fame for fathers you would be no 1.

So thanks for your visionary abilities and thanks for keeping me hopping following these two amazing guys.

Hall of fame father? Then why don't both boys show loyalty to the same country? Whether it be Canada, Phillipines, or even Jamaica? I was worried you were going to give him credit for their great abilities on the pitch when of course both were trained as teens in Europe....any parent who asks me how his kid can become a professional, sadly, I tell them to send their kid overseas to a relative etc etc. They give me the saddest, most dumbfounded face.

Well this is an unexpected surprise. With a title like that I was expecting there to be one of those traditional "JohnTV" broadsides at the media. Thought you were giving this Bobby the gears which wouldn't have been fair (Ha! Not today at least)

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled topic.

Archived